Enjoy attractive historical ruins of Aegean Coast.
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to domestic terminal.
Flight to Ephesus from domestic terminal
Arrival to Adnan Menderes Airport in Ephesus
Welcome at airport and transfer to Ephesus, about an hour driving.
Joining to Ephesus Tour
* Ephesus Ancient City (Odeon, Celsius Library,Temple of Hadrian Fountain of Trajan, Great Theatre)
* Artemis Temple
Lunch in local restaurant and continue to the tour.
* House of Virgin Marry
* St. John Church
End of the tour and transfer to Adnan Menderes Airport
Departure from Ephesus Airport and flight to Istanbul
Arrival to Istanbul Airport and transfer to your hotel.
* Round trip flight between Istanbul and Izmir
* All transfers
* Ephesus Tour English Guidance
* All tour facilities
* 1 Lunch except drinks
* Drinks in Lunches
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 10 Euro – 20 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* Airlines will be chosen due to availability as Atlas Jet or Turkish Airlines
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests.
* Check-in should be done by guests at the airport.
* Arrival and meeting at the airport in arrival terminal with a sign bearing your name.
* Tour group will be maximum 15 person.
* Transfers will be accompanied by transfermen, not by tour guides.
* If you would like any other language guidance, please contact us.
* Flight details on sample schedule might be change due to airline company rules.
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision
* Istanbul > Izmir
07:00 Ataturk Airport 08:05 Izmir Airport
* Izmir > Istanbul
19:05 Izmir Airport 20:25 Ataturk Airport
20:05 Izmir Airport 21:20 Ataturk Airport
21:55 İzmir Airport 23:25 Atatürk Airport
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)