Local wine taste of Cappadocia, sunset on the valleys.
|Duration:||09:30 - 18:00|
|Departure:||All year around|
Pick up from your hotel for the world heritage site and winery private tour in Cappadocia.
- The old Greek Style artchitecture village and its charming streets and houses.
* Remains of mosque and Islamic school in Seljucks age
* St.Nikolaos Church
* St.Constantine and Helena Church
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour
* A tastefull brief about the winemaking in Cappadocia and visit to famous Cappadocia Winery
* Ortahisar and rock castle
Enjoy the pleasure of the sunset over the walleys
* Fairy chimneys
|18:00||At the end of the tour drop off to your hotel|
Tour prices are changed due to number of participants
* 1 pax – 255 €
* 2 pax – 152 € per person
* 3 pax – 119 € per person
* 4 pax – 103 € per person
* 5 pax – 92 € per person
* 6 pax or more, please ask for the price
* Transfers round trip
* Private tour transportation
* English guidance
* Entrace fees for all tour visits on schedule
* Drinks on Lunch
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5 € – 10 €
* For drivers 3 € – 5 €
* Tour schedule visit points and hotel accommodations might be changed according to your requests.
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)