Hiking through to the valley, history in underground cities.
|Departure:||All year around|
|１||Cappadocia||09:00||Pick up from the hotel and meet with your tour guide.|
Start to South Cappadocia Tour.
* Rose Valley
- Hiking about 4 km in to the valley, please wear sneaker shoes and confortable clothes easy to move.
* Cavusin Village
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour.
* Kaymakli Underground City
* Piegons Valley
* Ortahisar Castle
|16:30||End of the tour, transfer to your hotel.|
* Regular transfers and tour transportation
* English guidance
* Entrace fees for all tour visits on schedule
* Drinks on Lunch
* Breakfast and Dinner
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* For drivers 3 Euro – 5 Euro
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* Cappadocia tour is operated as group, a tour group is maximum 15 participants.
* English guidance
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)