The most popular World Heritage Sites
|Departure:||All year around|
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to domestic terminal.
Flight to Cappadocia from domestic terminal.
Arrival to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport.
Welcome at airport and transfer to tour start hotel, about an hour driving.
Start to North Cappadocia tour and meet with your guide.
* Devrent valley
- During the valley tour it's possible to climb up and down hill in the valley, please wear sneaker shoes easy to move.
* Pasabag District
* Avanos Town pottery work-shop visit and show
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour.
* Goreme Open Air Museum
* Goreme Panaroma Hill (Esentepe)
* Uchisar Castle
End of the tour, transfer to your hotel
< Cave Hotel Accomodation >
Some of the hotels we prefer in our tours.
* Hotel Cappadocia Palace
* Holiday Cave Hotel
* SOS Cave Hotel
* Mdc Cave Hotel
- If you would like another hotel we can arrange by your request.
Hot Air Balloon Flight (optional tour by your request)
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to take off point of balloon
1 hour free time for breakfast and to get ready before tour start.
Start the South Cappadocia Tour
* Rose Valley
- Hiking about 4 km in to the valley, please wear sneaker and confortable clothes easy to move.
* Cavusin Village
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour
* Kaymakli Underground City
* Piegons Valley
* Ortahisar Castle
|16:30||Transfer to tour start point after the end of the tour|
|18:30||Transfer to Urgup Bus Station and shuttle from there to Nevsehir Bus Station|
Departure from Nevsehir Bus Station to Pamukkale (approx. 10 hours by journey)
Overnight bus journey
Arrival to Pamukkale town and welcome from the bus and transfer to hotel to use morning fresh up room and breakfast.
* Karahayit Red Spring Water
* Hierapolis Ancient City Ruins and Necropolis
* Pamukkale (Cotton Castle) Travertines
- Free time in Cleopatra Antic Pool and Ruins about one hour (Ticket 13 Euro ) Hierapolis (Ticket 2 Euro )
If you would like you ask your guide for the tickets.
|14:00||Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour|
After the tour transfer to hotel for free time
Transfer from hotel to Denizli airport
|16:00||Transfer from hotel to Denizli airport|
Domestic flight from Denizli to Istanbul
Arrival at Istanbul airport, welcome and private transfer to hotel
* Istanbul > Cappadocia and Pamukkale > Istanbul flights as its given in schedule
* Cappadocia > Pamukkale overnight bus journey tickets.
* All transfer on tour schedule
* Cappadocia Cave Hotel 1 night / Pamukkale Hotel for Morning fresh up room
* Cappadocia & Pamukkale tour guidance in English language
* Tour entrance fees as its given in schedule
* 2 Breakfast and 3 Lunch
* Drinks at Lunch time
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 10 Euro – 20 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* Airlines will be chosen due to availability as Atlas Jet, Turkish Airline or any other national airline company
* Cappadocia > Pamukkale bus journey coach is aircontidioned
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* Check-in should be done by guests at the airport.
* Arrival and meeting at the airport in arrival terminal with a sign bearing your name
* Tour group will be maximum 15 person.
* Transfers will be accompanied by transfermen, not by tour guides
* Days of North and South Cappadocia tours might be change due to number of participants.
* Guidance in English Language
* Hot Air Balloon flights are optional with your request, please contact us for the price.
* Balloon flight is approximately 1 hour.
* During balloon flight, no guide accompany.
* Champaigne celebration and participation certificate after balloon flight.
* Hotel check-in and check-out will be done by your own.
* 3 pax reservations will accommodate in 1 room, depends on availability at hotel that might be two rooms as a double and a single room
* Flights shown at schedule are just as sample, it might change depends on availability
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)