Pick up from the hotel and transfer to domestic terminal.
Flight to Cappadocia from domestic terminal.
Arrival to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport.
Welcome at airport and transfer to tour start hotel, about an hour driving.
Start to North Cappadocia tour and meet with your guide.
* Devrent valley
- During the valley tour it's possible to climb up and down hill in the valley, please wear sneaker shoes easy to move.
* Pasabag District
* Avanos Town pottery work-shop visit and show
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour.
* Goreme Open Air Museum
* Goreme Panaroma Hill (Esentepe)
* Uchisar Castle
End of the tour, transfer to your hotel
< Cave Hotel Accomodation >
Some of the hotels we prefer in our tours.
* Hotel Cappadocia Palace
* Holiday Cave Hotel
* SOS Cave Hotel
- If you would like another hotel we can arrange by your request.
Hot Air Balloon Flight (optional tour by your request)
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to take off point of balloon
1 hour free time for breakfast and to get ready before tour start.
Start the South Cappadocia Tour
* Rose Valley
- Hiking about 4 km in to the valley, please wear sneaker and confortable clothes easy to move.
* Cavusin Village
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour
* Kaymakli Underground City
* Piegons Valley
* Ortahisar Castle
|16:30||End of the tour and transfer to Nevsehir or Kayseri airport.|
Flight to Istanbul from Nevsehir or Kayseri airport.
Arrival to Istanbul Airport and transfer to your hotel.
* Round trip flight between Istanbul and Cappadocia
* All transfers
* 1 Night cave room Single or 1 person in Double
* Cappadocia Tours English Guidance
* All tour facilities
* 1 breakfast and 2 lunches, drinks excluded
* Drinks in Lunches
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* For drivers 3 Euro – 5 Euro
* Arrival airport will be choosen depends on availability as airline company is Turkish Airlines.
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests.
* Check-in should be done by guests at the airport.
* Arrival and meeting at the airport in arrival terminal with a sign bearing your name.
* Tour group will be maximum 15 person.
* Transfers will be accompanied by transfermen, not by tour guides.
* Guidance will be in English language
* Days of North and South Cappadocia tours might be change due to number of participants.
* Hot Air Balloon flights are optional with your request, please contact us for the price.
* Balloon flight is approximately 1 hour.
* During balloon flight, no guide accompany.
* Champaigne celebration and participation certificate after balloon flight.
* Hotel check-in and check-out will be done by your own.
* 3 pax reservation will accomodiate in triple cave room.
* If there is not triple room availability, a double and a single room will be arranged for 3 pax reservations.
* Flight details on sample schedule might be change due to airline company rules.
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
* Istanbul > Cappadocia
06:40 Istanbul 08:05 Kayseri
06:35 Istanbul 07:50 Nevsehir
* Cappadocia > Istanbul
19:35 Kayseri 21:15 Istanbul
19:35 Nevsehir 21:05 Istanbul
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)