|Departure:||Monday and Friday|
Departure in the morning from Cappadocia.
After passing Kayseri, visit the 13 th centyry Seljukian Caravansarai "Karatayhan".
The next stop will be in Pinarbasi for a short tea break than drive to Tekir for Lunch.
Lunch in the local restaurant.
Take a picture of the beautiful scenery of the Tekir Valley and then drive to Kahta.
Tea break, transfer to hotel,
Overnight on Mt.Nemrut
|2||04:00||Very early depart from hotel to Mt. Nemrut.|
After get off the minibus twenty five minutes climbing on foot to the top where you will watch the beautiful sun rise between the colossal size statues and heads of the kings and Gods.
After sun rised time to walk around and taking pictures.
Then drive back to the hotel for breakfast.
|Drive to Kahta, on the way visit the ruins of the arsemia Roman bridge of Cendere and Tümülüs Tomb of Karakuş. Tea break in Kahta.|
Drive to Sanli Urfa-Harran on the way visit Ataturk Dam which is the biggest dam in Middle east. Check in to hotel in Sanli Urfa,
|Harran||13:00||After lunch visit Abrahams Cave and the Pools of Holy Carpsurrounding it, than walk around oriental covered bazaar drive to Harran.|
|Harran is a village of Spellbinding Mud-Brick "beehive" houses mentioned in the book of genesis where Abraham spend last years of his life. Visit the ruins of Harran including city walls, oldest islamic university and the castle dated to eighteen century.|
Then tour goes to Gobekli Tepe.
The oldest temple in the world so far excavated. Also considered site for the garden of Eden.
|S.Urfa||18:00||After the sun set drive back to the hotel, dinner and overnight in Sanli Urfa .|
|3||08:00||Departure from Sanli Urfa to Birecik which is the famous with its bald-ibis (Kel aynak) birds.|
Arrive to Birecik.
This birds are living only in Bilecik in the world.
There is not much left of them. There is a Breeding farm of Bald İbis birds.
Lunch at local restaurant.
After drive up to the Taurus Mountain.
Tea break than drive back to Cappadocia.
|Cappadocia||21:00||Arrive to Cappadocia.|
* All transfer on tour schedule
* Nemrut Hotel 1 night, S.Urfa Hotel 1 night
* Tour guidance in English language
* Tour entrance fees as its given in schedule
* 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 2 Dinner
* Drinks at Lunch time
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 10 Euro – 20 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* Pick up times are changed depends on accomodation location of guests
* Tour group will be maximum 20 person.
* Transfers will be accompanied by transfermen, not by tour guides
* Guidance in English Language
* Hotel check-in and check-out will be done by your own.
* 3 pax reservations will accommodate in 1 room, depends on availability at hotel that might be two rooms as a double and a single room
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* %80 of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)