|Departure:||All year around|
Shuttle service from OVERSEAS TOURISM office
- Please arrive to office for a while before
Departure from bus station to Cappadocia for a 12 hours night journey
Overnight Bus Journey
- Arrive to Nevsehir city and free transfer to Cappadocia with shuttle bus or coach
Welcome at Urgup bus station and transfer to tour start hotel
Breakfast untill tour start
Start to North Cappadocia tour and meet with your guide.
* Devrent valley
- During the valley tour it's possible to climb up and down hill in the valley, please wear sneaker shoes easy to move.
* Pasabag District
* Avanos Town pottery work-shop visit and show
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour.
* Goreme Open Air Museum
* Goreme Panaroma Hill (Esentepe)
* Uchisar Castle
End of the tour, transfer to your hotel
< Cave Hotel Accomodation >
Some of the hotels we prefer in our tours.
* Hotel Cappadocia Palace
* Holiday Cave Hotel
* SOS Cave Hotel
- If you would like another hotel we can arrange by your request.
Hot Air Balloon Flight (optional tour by your request)
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to take off point of balloon
1 hour free time for breakfast and to get ready before tour start.
Start the South Cappadocia Tour
* Rose Valley
- Hiking about 4 km in to the valley, please wear sneaker and confortable clothes easy to move.
* Cavusin Village
Lunch in local restaurant then continue to the tour
* Kaymakli Underground City
* Piegons Valley
* Ortahisar Castle
End of the transfer to hotel for a while free time and transfer to bus station
Bus departs from Urgup to Nevsegir city
Departure from Nevsehir bus station to Istanbul for a 12 hour night journey
Overnight Bus Journey
Arrival to Istanbul bus station
- The tour ends in Istanbul bus station and possible to city center by subway
* Istanbul > Cappadocia round trip bus tickets (2 nights by over night bus journey)
* Shuttle from Overseas Tourism office to bus station
* Cave Hotel accommodation in Cappadocia 1 night (pp in doble room)
* English guidance
* Entrance fee of tour visits
* 2 Breakfast and 2 Lunch except drinks
* Drinks on Lunchs (2nd, 3rd day of the tour)
* Meals not listed on tour schedule
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5 € – 10 €
* For drivers 3 € – 5 €
* Bus transportation is preferred Istanbul > Cappadocia > Istanbul route.
* There might be a free transfer needed in Nevsehir to Cappadocia depends on the numaber of passengers to travelling.
Bus staff will explain you about the transfer in Nevsehir to Cappadocia
* On tour departure day, you can leave your luggage at Overseas Office until bus departure time
* No guide accompany during bus transportation from Overseas Office to Bus Station and from Istanbul to Cappadocia
* North and South Cappadocia tours visit order might be changed depends on the number of participants.
* English guidance
* Cappadocia tour is operated as group, a tour group is maximum 15 participants.
* If you would like to join optional Hot Air Balloon flight please contact us.
Approximately 1 hour flight
No guide accompany during flight
Champaigne celebration and participation certificate after balloon flight.
* Hotel check-in and check-out will be done by your own.
* If 3 guest would like to travel, tour accommodation is going to be arranged as Triple Room
If there is not availability in hotel, 1 double and 1 single room might be used.
* Tour terminates at Istanbul bus station on 4th day and the coach company supplies free shuttle to Sultanahmet District.
* Tour visit points order might be changed due to weather and road, etc conditions with guides decision.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
35% cancellation fee after booking
50% cancellation fee up to 3 days before tour departure
* No refund in case of cancellation on 1 day before tour departure.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)