|Price:||from 90 Euro|
|Duration:||08:30 - 16:00|
|Departure:||All year around|
Your guide will come to pick you up from the hotel then departure to the north of the city.
After a while driving to the north of the city. You will arrive to Garipçe which is a fisher village located on the Blacksea coast just accross to the 3rd Bosphorus Bridge ''the new one''
• Traditional Turkish Breakfast at Fisher Village
• Photo shoot of the 3rd Bosphorus Bridge at the peak of the village
After the authentice Turkish Village breakfast drive to Istanbul Atatürk Arberetum in Belgrad Forest
• Hiking and Photo Shoot at the Lake of Atatürk Arberetum
• Drive throught the romantic Oak Tree road to the Bosphorus
After you have enjoyed the pleasure of istanbul forests, driving to a unique open air shopping mall ''Istinye Park'' which is one of the most luxuriest in Turkey with reasonable prices in official world wide brand official shops.
Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Armani, Beymen, Chanel, Diesel, Fred Perry, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Prada, Ralph Lauren, Victoria Secret, Cartier, Dolce Gabbana, Dior, Fendi, Hermes, Gucci Marc Jacobs, Michel Korps, Miu Miu, Rolex …
You will take a rest during the late lunch after a while shopping in Istinye Park.
Fresh seasonal fish for the Lunch in Istinye district in a famous local fish restaurant.
End of the tour after the delicious fish driving to your hotel.
Tour prices are changed due to number of participants
* 1 pax – 210 Euro
* 2 pax – 135 Euro per person
* 3 pax – 105 Euro per person
* 4 pax – 90 Euro per person
* 5 pax or more, please ask for the price
* Round trip transfers
* Private Tour transportation
* Breakfast & Lunch except drinks
* English language guidance
* Entrance fees for tour visit points
* Drinks in Lunch
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 10 Euro – 20 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* The tour schedule is prepared as private tour and some parts of the tour visit points is possible to change according to your request.
* Depends on the transportation and tour visit point changes, prices might be changed.
* Pick up transfer times might be changed depends on the hotel locations.
* In case of pick up from locations except Sultanahmet or Taksim, extra charge might occure.
* Depends on the weather and road conditions tour visit orders, places and schedule might be changed.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 50% of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)