|Price:||from 65 €|
|Duration:||09:00 - 15:00|
|Departure:||All year around|
Your guide will come to pick you up from the hotel then short walk or tram to Eminönü district.
• A brief on the square of Eminönü Spice Market about old city
• Visit the famous Rustempasha Mosque which is decorated with priceless wonderfull Iznik Tiles.
• Photo Shoot on the new Metro Bridge with unique panaromic view of Old City and Pera districts.
• Then you will get on the subway to get the famous Istiklal Avenue at Taksim. A few steps just after the subway stope walk to the Hazzopulo Passage through the Antique Shops. A classic Turkish pause with a glass of Turkish black tea.
• To travel and shop in time tunnel, you are going to walk 5 minute away and visit a big vintage store which is the biggest retro shop in Turkey, located just in the middle of Istiklal Avenue in a century-old building.
• So you are going to walk through the Istıklal avenue to see other small vintage shops Çukurcuma district.
• A museum which is not just only a museum; It is part of a Nobel Awarded novel, a place exhibit the belongings of the characters in the novel of ''Masumuyet Müzesi (Museum of Innosence ) which is written by the famous author Orhan PAMUK. We strongly recommend you to read this book before you visit Istanbul and join our tour.
Branch in Dem Cafe, which is really famous with the tea menu around the world. In the bohemian Karakoy ditrict a short walk and the photo shoot just accross the Old City silhouette.
In the end of tour you can walk along Galata Bridge then finish the tour at your hotel.
Or you can ask your guide to relax with spa & massage treatments in luxury old city hotel with reasonable special prices for you.
Please ask your guide for the massage packages.
Tour prices are changed due to number of participants
* 1 pax – 100 Euro
* 2 pax – 80 Euro per person
* 3 pax – 70 Euro per person
* 4 pax – 65 Euro per person
* 5 pax or more, please ask for the price
* Public transportation fee along the tour
* Snack Lunch with special tea
* English language guidance
* Entrance fees for tour visit points
* Cold drinks in Snack Lunch
* Gratuities to guide
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5€ – 10€
* For drivers 3€ – 5€
* The tour schedule is prepared as private walking tour and some parts of the tour visit points is possible to change according to your request.
* Depends on the public transportation, tour visit point changes, prices might be changed.
* Pick up meeting times might be changed depends on the hotel locations.
* In case of pick up from locations except Sultanahmet or Taksim, extra charge might occure.
* Depends on the weather and road conditions tour visit orders, places and schedule might be changed.
* This is a walking tour that’s why please wear comfortable shoes.
* The Museum ” Masumiyet Müzesi ” is closed on Monday.
* If you prefer to join the massage therappy, at first you can swim about 20 – 30 minutes in indoor pool of old city luxury hotel.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 50% of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)