|Price:||from 60 €|
|Duration:||09:00 - 15:30|
|Departure:||All year around|
Your guide will come to pick you up from the hotel then short walk or tram to Eminönü district, then visit;
* Rustempasha Mosque
* Spice Bazaar & New Mosque
We catch and get on Vapur the ferry lines from Europe to Asia side Kadıköy Pier after the visit in Eminönü district.
You will arrive to Kadıköy Pier after about a 20 minutes journey with the picturesque view of Asia Side and the Old City via Bosphorus canal. Your guide will give a brief about the pier square and start from the beginning of Bahariye Road with plenty of shops,cinemas,bars and restaurants&cafes.
* Kadıköy pier and the square
After a few time walking arriving to Bahariye street with century year old antique shops.
* Antique & and second hand used stuff shops
Through the old streets of Kadıköy, you will feel the real backstreet life in the city, then you will arrive to Fish Market and bustling market square. It's lunch time in a fish restaurant, delicious fish choices on the menu from the Marmara Sea.
After you tasted the fresh fish in the lunch, we are entering the street with full of cafeterias, coffee shops and restaurants and drink a cup of Turkish Coffee which is a centuries-old ritual, enjoyed accompany with your guide and follows by fortune telling.
* Coffee Fortune Telling in a coffee shop
Today, in Turkey, the number of coffeehouses which employ professional coffee cup readers is on the increase. Hence you enjoy a fine cup of Turkish coffee, and get mystical glimpse into your future.
We return to the Kadıköy Pier after you have enjoyed the Asian district in Istanbul and learn about the mystical glimpse of your future by Vapur ferry line to the European side.
Your tour guide will accompany to you by public transportation until your hotel in Old City district.
Tour prices are changed due to number of participants
* 1 pax – 90 Euro
* 2 pax – 75 Euro per person
* 3 pax – 65 Euro per person
* 4 pax – 60 Euro per person
* 5 pax or more, please ask for the price
* Public transportation fee along the tour
* Lunch in a fish restaurant
* English language guidance
* Entrance fees for tour visit points
* Drinks in Lunch
* Gratuities to guide
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5€ – 10€
* For drivers 3€ – 5€
* The tour schedule is prepared as private walking tour and some parts of the tour visit points is possible to change according to your request.
* Depends on the public transportation, tour visit point , prices might be changed.
* Pick up meeting times might be changed depends on the hotel locations.
* In case of pick up from locations except Sultanahmet or Taksim, extra charge might occure.
* Depends on the weather and road conditions tour visit orders, places and schedule might be changed.
* This is a walking tour that’s why please wear comfortable shoes.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 50% of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)