|Duration:||08:15 - 18:00|
|Departure:||from May to September|
Your guide will meet with you at your hotel or a central location to start the tour.
Arrive to Sile town
* Sile Fisher Town
* Sile Light House
Lunch in Restaurant on cliff with 360 degrees view of Blacksea
* Swimming break about an hour
* Boat ride on Goksu River about half an hour
* Agva Town
End of the tour and return back to your hotels
Drop off at your hotel at Taksim Square or Sultanahmet area
(Please contact us for any other are hotel details.)
* Round trip transfers
* Tour Transportation
* Lunch except drinks
* English language guidance
* Drinks in Lunches
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 10 Euro – 20 Euro
* For drivers 5 Euro – 10 Euro
* Pick up transfer times might be changed depends on the hotel locations.
* In case of pick up from locations except Sultanahmet or Taksim extra charge might occur.
* Depends on the weather and road conditions tour visit orders, places and schedule might be changed.
* To participate in this tour please firstly ask for the avaialbility.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 50% of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)