|Duration:||9:00 - 18:00|
|Departure:||All year around|
Your guide will meet with you at your hotel and start the tour.
* Ayasofya Mosque
* Blue Mosque
* Hippodrome & Obelisk
Lunch at a local restaurant and continue to the tour.
* Topkapi Palace
* Grand Bazaar
End of the tour transfer to your hotel.
Tour prices are changed due to number of participants
* 1 pax – 150 Euro
* 2 pax – 120 Euro per person
* 3 pax – 100 Euro per person
* 4 pax – 90 Euro per person
* 5 pax or more, please ask for the price
* Tramway Tickets
* Lunch except drinks
* English language guidance
* Entrance fees for tour visit points
* Drinks in Lunches
* Gratuities to guide and driver
It is not required but if you feel you had a warm and special service you can give tip to drivers or guides.
Acceptable tip rates;
* For tour guide 5€ – 10€
* For drivers 3€ – 5€
* Chora Church is replaced with Hagia Sophia Museum on Wednesday.
* Topkap Palace is replaces with Basilica Cistern on Tuesday.
* Grand Bazaar is replaced with Egyptian Bazaar on Sunday.
* The tour schedule is prepared as private tour and some parts of the tour visit points is possible to change according to your request. Depends on the transportation and tour visit point changes, prices might be changed.
* Topkap Palace visits does not include the Harem section tickets if you would like please ask for ticket.
* Pick up transfer times might be changed depends on the hotel locations.
* In case of pick up from locations except Sultanahmet or Taksim extra charge might occur.
* Depends on the weather and road conditions tour visit orders, places and schedule might be changed.
Cancellation fee is as following after booking;
* 50% of total amount up to 3 days before tour depart date.
* No refund in case of cancellation 2 days before tour depart.
Çirağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
Situated in a 19th-century Ottoman palace, this 5-star hotel features an infinity pool with views of the Bosphorus.(Istanbul)
Legacy Ottoman Hotel
Living up to its name, Legacy Ottoman is set in a historical Byzantine-style building in Istanbuls central Eminn District.(Istanbul)
Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres.(Istanbul)
MDC Cave Hotel
Situated in a historical building in rgps Old Town, this luxury cave hotel features panoramic valley views.(Urgup)
Cappadocia Cave Suites
Cappadocia Cave Suites offers deluxe cave rooms and suites in a warm and cosy design at an ideal, central location in Goreme.(Goreme)
Cappadocia Palace Cave Hotel
This central Urgup hotel is in a renovated 19th-century Greek guest house decorated with antiques.(Urgup)
World Of Wonders Bodrum Resort
Each room is air-conditioned and feature a TV with multilingual channels and a comfortable armchair in the seating area.(Other)
Titanic Beach Lara
Set in a building shaped like a cruise ship, this beachside hotel offers luxury spa treatments and 4 restaurants.(Other)
Crowne Plaza Antalya
Crowne Plaza Antalya offers luxurious 5-star accommodation and open views of the Mediterranean Sea.(Other)